Culture Shift is a 4-month masterclass focused on tools and opportunities to shape a better future in four focus areas:
Social Capital + Equity + Social Entrepreneurship + Art
Fall 2018 Course Description:
In 2018 we are faced with growing economic, social and environmental challenges that demand a fundamental paradigm shift. This shift values people over possessions and helps us heal, reconnect and work together across divisions to create a better future. In this course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from and engage closely with leaders of Scarabys Consulting along with local and national leaders catalyzing cultural change.
Each month will include two 2-hour sessions at Kheprw Institute (3549 Boulevard Place) focused on each topic. The first session will be a workshop focused on learning and applying key concepts. The second session will be focused on networking and dialogue with a panel of local and national practitioners.
- Social Capital Workshop – September 5th, 9-11am
- Social Capital Panel – September 19th, 9-11am
- Equity Workshop – October 3rd, 9-11am
- Equity Panel – October 17th, 9-11am
- Social Entrepreneurship Workshop – November 7th, 9-11am
- Social Entrepreneurship Panel – November 21st, 9-11am
- Art Workshop – December 5th, 9-11am
- Art Panel – December 19th, 9-11am
- Single Class $75
- Two Classes $100
- Full Course (8 Classes) $300